I’ve seen so many articles about side cleavage recently I can’t keep count anymore. If you’re wondering what side cleavage is, here’s a great visual description.
It’s when you have a little of your breast peeking out of your garment. Some people are calling it side boob. I don’t know if there is an accepted phrase for it, but I think there should be some guidelines for wearing this style.
I know the idea is to look sexy, and show off your breast in a different way. I’m all for putting your femininity on display, but I think you should keep a few things in mind.
- If you have really large breasts that can’t do without support, this style might not be for you. (I fall into this category)
- If your breasts are droopy, this style might not be for you.
- If your garment is so revealing that all anyone can look at, or think about, is a possible nip slip, you may want to consider a different garment or visit a seamstress.
- If you reveal side cleavage, don’t reveal other cleavage. There is a line, you don’t want to cross it.
- Use fashion body tape. You don’t want any surprises.
- Be confident. Don’t fidget with the garment. It only draws attention, and makes you look worried about something going wrong.
If you’re going to wear garments with side cleavage, do it right. Here are some good examples.
Side cleavage may be on trend right now, but it’s not a look I can pull off. If you can, just make sure to wear it with lots of confidence and fashion body tape. It looks best that way.
What do you think: Side cleavage, yea or nay?